Leading Angels

Back in the early 90's, I had my first experience in leading angels into spiritual combat.

I was at work, and I knew that there was a lot of demonic activity there. At lunch time, I was in my car reading about angels (I think it was Charles Capps' book, but I don't remember for sure). I got the idea that as a child of God, I could bring angels into the building to stop the demonic works.

I called out to the angels and led them in a charge against the enemy. I felt them follow me, then rush past into the fight. I was aware of a swirling of dark and light over each person there, and the rest of the night, there was a peace there. No profanity, no crude sexual comments or jokes, no anger, just an unusual peace.

The enemy retaliated, and soon after that, I lost my job there. I was so happy to get out of that place! Then, they actually did something that they have never done before, they paid me a few weeks severance, and all my unused vacation and medical leave. The bookkeeper tried to argue with the owner, saying that they couldn't do that, but he told her to shut up and get my money!

My mission there was finished, and it was time to move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment