Welcome to the All New Site!

Hello, and Welcome to my New blog!

Okay, it's not really new, since I started it in 2009, but I am starting it all over. The old posts and info were just garbage!

I was trying to follow too many blogging gurus, and internet experts about what to post, etc. and after reading through all the years of posts, I hated it all. It wasn't really me.

From now on, the blog is going to be from me to you. Not the way some so-called expert thinks it should be. The old stuff was just too compromising, and from now on, I'm going to keep it more authentic.

Some won't like it, some will. I don't care. I'm going to be truthful and real, and some people just can't handle it. That's their problem, not mine.

Much of what I post will be controversial, but it will be the truth (or at least truthful as I understand it at the time). At times, my understanding will change, and grow. I don't claim to know everything, but I'm here to spread the truth that I know to help set people free.

No comments:

Post a Comment